Platinum Hobo started out as handmade accessories and artwork from our founder sold in local artisanal shops in Philadelphia. Now it is back and expanding as an online brand and retailer that has apparel for men and women!
PLATINUM HOBO- Frivolity is necessity!
More bags
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
This is a cute zippered tote accented by the lace trim. It's lined with black nylon.
This is a simple purple tote with magnetic closure. The straps are wool felt.
This bag has is cotton with a cotton strap. The inside is the same since the fabric was quilted on both sides. This is what it would look like hanging on your shoulder. Slouchy and cute! PLATINUM HOBO- Frivolity is necessity!
The weather is so great. The air is so fresh! Here are some mirrors I made that I think REFLECT the spirit of Springtime! This compact was made for a friend it has her intials in the vine detailing! I especially like this mirror and I hope she enjoys it! This is the White Rabbit mirror. Whether you think Easter or Alice in Wonderland when you see this, you can tell he is pleased with himself. PLATINUM HOBO- Frivolity is necessity!
Well The Graffiti Crazy Happy Bunny bag was put in the shop today. Right now I'm working on a clear tote bag and some odds and ends. I'll have it up soon as I'm done. Now here is one of my keychains I didn't make it today. This or last month. It is so cute I might keep this too. This is Happy Bear. The back has a crazy, colorful pumpkin like design with a star! A great way to personalize your keys!
Comments
Post a Comment